Größerer Ladeluftkühler im Insignia A FL BiTurbo mit A20DTR verbauen

• tuning these engines is pretty useless , their gearboxes either MT or AT are the achilles heel .

i would get a bigger turbo if you really want to anyway . for the same amount of air it doesnt put in as much heat as the stock one . if an aftermarket turbo is available .

and you cant leave charge pressure out of the equation , just putting rpm and engine into it doenst make sense at all

maybe maybe, but if the gearbox is ok and not damaged, you can handle it. i dont´t want to take all the power in the first 2 gears. ;)
    if the turbo get damaged, i will get one at the aftermarket. 8)

• da sgeht doch klar und deutlich drin, dass der Insignia Biturbo (ist halt der A20DTR) den "mickrigen" LLK vom A20DTH hätte. Lediglich in Astra-basierten Fahrzeugen sind dann andere LLK verbaut.

Der Wagner-LLK sollte in jedem Fall mehr als ausreichend Kühlleistung bringen und der limitierende Faktor sind eh Getriebe, Kupplung und Antriebswellen.

A20DTE mit Eberspächer Standheizung

bis auf Allradantrieb, Anhängerkupplung, Automatikgetriebe, Diebstahlwarnanlage und Panoramadach ist alles drin :saint: