2012 Insignia 4x4 F40 Manual 2.0cdti 160hp remap?

• Hi there from Sweden, hope english is okey :)

I have an wonderful 2012 Insignia A 2.0cdti 4x4 with the F40 manual gearbox.

Car has been running without any issues for the year i had it, amazing wintercar, much better than passat 4-motion.

Thing is that it is a bit slow with 160hp/350nm, got an offer from the local swedish company of remap to 200hp/420nm give or take.

I know the base engine, gearbox, clutch and flywheel is the same as the biturbo 195hp/400nm so i'm not worried about that.

Anyone with remapped 2.0cdti's 160 or 163hp here that can tell if it will make a big difference?

Thanks alot :)

• I did a remap on my 195 Hp biturbo....and the difference is amazing. Didn't expect 30 hp and 50 Nm to be that much.

Pretty sure you will be impressed by your own car once more if you will do it.

I did it like 20tkm ago ... Still flawless

• I did a remap on my 195 Hp biturbo....and the difference is amazing. Didn't expect 30 hp and 50 Nm to be that much.

Pretty sure you will be impressed by your own car once more if you will do it.

I did it like 20tkm ago ... Still flawless

Hi and thanks for your answer!

Did you notice any difference in diesel consumption? The same or abit less than with standard map?